The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices. This site may contain links to other websites, these links include the websites we believe are beneficial to you, but we are not responsible at any time for the content of these websites or their privacy policies.
Brow parnt-spacesing our site
If your brow parnt-spacese our website without entering any personal data, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and will not be linked back to you unless you decide to identify yourself. We collect the following information about a visitor:
- IP address, brow parnt-spaceser type, the operating system used to access our site, the date and time you access the site, the pages you visit (through clicks on links placed on our site that takes you to other websites) and the address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems in our site server and for administrative purposes.
We collect certain information:
- On registration when you register on our website.
- From your web browser.
- From cookies we may send to your computer to store your selection of widgets on our website.
- Optional information, that you provide when you upload or download content form our website.
We may use your information:
- To send you send administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website; and
- For marketing purposes.
Generally, we use computer safeguards such as data encryption to protect Personal Information.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser.
- You can opt-out of marketing communications with us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This policy applies to all visitors to our website (“you” and “your”).
Purpose of this policy
We respect your privacy and take the protection of Personal Information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person (Personal Information).
- Includes certain information collected on registration and any optional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- excludes non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum.
Acceptance of terms
By using this website, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these terms.
- Once you register on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us as you will provide us with Personal Information. This Personal Information will include:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Unique User ID, password
- We automatically receive and record Internet usage information from your browser (Usage information).
- When you access our website, we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer to collect certain Usage information. We use information gathered by cookies to improve the website.
- Optional details. You may provide information on a voluntary basis (Optional information). This includes content or product that you decide to upload or download from our website or otherwise use any optional features and functionality of the website.
- Purpose for collection. We may use any Optional information provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such Optional information.
Consent to collection
We will obtain your consent to collect Personal Information:
- In accordance with applicable law.
- At the time you provide us with any Optional information.
Messages and updates. We may send administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
- We do not share your Personal Information.
- Law enforcement. We may disclose Personal Information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order.
- to comply with any law.
- Change of ownership. If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the Personal Information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your Personal Information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your Personal Information.
- We may need to disclose Personal Information to our employees that require the Personal Information to do their jobs.
Security of Personal Information
Generally, we use computer safeguards such as firewalls data encryption to protect Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain any Personal Information you provide for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned, unless:
- Retention of the record is required or authorized by law.
- You have consented to the retention of the record.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites.
Contacting this Site